ಪೊಸಿಷನ್: ಪ್ರೊಡಕ್ಷನ್ ಇಂಜಿನಿಯರ್
ಕಂಪನಿ: SurgiTel – General Scientific
ಸ್ಥಳ: ಆನ್ ಆರ್ಬರ್ MI US
Job Description: Production Engineer
The Production Engineer (PE) will handle the daily management of specific production operations for General Scientific. This engineer will work under the direction of senior management to manage one or more manufacturing processes and a team of people. The PE will work to identify and implement process improvements.
General Scientific (GSC) manufactures highly customized vison products that are used in clinical (dental, medical) environments. These sophisticated vision systems (called loupes) assure that the clinician can clearly see the smallest details in their work.
The PE will initially manage a small production team as well as develop process improvements for additional manufacturing processes. For the assigned operations, the PE will assure that all personnel are effectively directed and trained and that the required equipment is in good working order.
The PE will:
- Review production schedules, product specifications, process flows, and other information to understand and optimize manufacturing activity
- Implement production planning and control to ensure that products meet quality standards
- Manage day-to-day activities of production personnel to achieve output targets.
- Provide the manufacturing team with work instructions, technical support, and training.
- Analysis of operational issues and effective operation of equipment.
- Help in various areas to assure the company’s manufacturing processes run as efficiently as possible.
BS Degree in an Engineering Science (Production, Industrial, Manufacturing, Mechanical, Optics/Electro-Optics)
Experience with Lean Manufacturing principals and 5-S principals.
At least five years of work experience
Management experience preferred
Good communications skills: verbal and written.
Ideally experienced in optics, electro-optics and video systems.
*DOES NOT SPONSOR H1B VISA*
ಜಾಬ್ ಕೌಟುಂಬಿಕತೆ: ಪೂರ್ಣ ಸಮಯ
- Management: 1 year
- Manufacturing: 1 year